How to Visit Punta Cana Hotels on a Budget
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Punta Cana Vacation and other Caribbean topics.
Need tips for traveling to Punta Cana on a budget?
With some careful planning and flexibility, it's possible to visit the Dominican Republic on a budget. Follow these tips to find affordable Punta Cana hotels.
- Be willing to travel at the last minute. Check online frequently for Punta Cana deals. The popular beach resort area offers so many options for travelers that many Punta Cana resorts offer last-minute specials and deals.
- Be flexible with your travel dates. Instead of traveling on a weekend, try a weekday visit. Punta Cana hotels often offer discounts for stays over the weekdays. If you can swing it, you'll save money on the rooms as well as your flights.
- Book an extended stay. Many Punta Cana resorts give significant discounts for extended stays. Look for additional free nights or a percentage off for four or more nights.
- Travel as a group. Book a room or cottage with a group of friends or extended family. Just make sure you get along well with everyone in your traveling group. No one wants drama on a fun tropical island vacation.
- Book package deals. Save money by combining the cost of your flight, lodgings and rental car. Some resorts will help you book a transfer to the airport, while all inclusive resorts let you pay for everything—even unlimited alcohol—ahead of time.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.